Sautéing veggies is my new favourite pastime, especially after I’ve discovered cherry shrimps! You can find dried cherry shrimps in any Asian/Japanese markets. These tiny crustaceans pack a lot of flavour!
Here’s a rough recipe on how to make a quick, delicious, and healthy vegetable dish.
- Leafy vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, or spinach
- A pinch of dried cherry shrimps (try not to nibble at them too much before cooking :P)
- Chopped garlic (optional)
- Cooking oil
- Pinch of salt
- Approx. 1 tablespoon of water
- In a wok/frying pan, heat up oil (granola is fine), and sautée cherry shrimp and garlic on medium-high heat. (30 seconds)
- Add in vegetables and water.
- Adjust flavour with salt. Continue to sautée vegetables. (3-4 minutes if you are cooking lettuce)
Tip: For the perfect flavouring (in my opinion of course), add enough salt so that the veggie juice on the bottom of the pan is just slightly too salty. The veggies themselves would taste just right (again, in my opinion).
#LfffMolangs #Veggies #Recipe #CherryShrimps #CookingDiaries